In life, besides the bed, most people are exposed to the chair the most. The chair is needed in life and work. The gaming chair is a good choice! Also known as the “second bed”. E-sports players are active in front of the computer for a long time, and it takes a long time to run a game. Therefore, the body maintains a posture in the last period. The e-sports chair can ensure the user’s comfort. The sitting posture for a long time will be better than ordinary chairs. A lot of comfort!
1. Hue: Bright colors are often used in the design of e-sports chairs to highlight the game atmosphere of the seat! This is also a major feature of the e-sports chair!
2. Function: The function of the e-sports chair is very powerful, and it is no longer limited to the game chair. It is now widely used in people’s work, study, production, and work places.
3. Material: The mix and match of fabrics is a major feature of gaming chairs. According to the comfort test results of European seat experts, the backrest is made of sports car special soft leather, and the seat cushion is made of carbon fiber imitation leather material for racing, and the side wing part The well-received particle cloth for racing cars is still used for decoration.
4. Skeleton: Compared with ordinary chairs, the internal frame structure of the gaming chair is optimized on the original basis. The overall skeleton part is thickened by 1 mm, which improves comfort and safety. It is also a major feature of the gaming chair!
5. Chair: The high straight backrest is also a major feature of the gaming chair. The high straight backrest design of the gaming chair makes up for the low backrest of most computer chairs at present, and the head and neck cannot lean on to rest. The gaming chair can keep the human body from fatigue; the skeleton of the gaming chair is ergonomic to make sitting more comfortable!
6. Adjustable armrest: The armrest of the gaming chair can be adjusted at will, making the elbow joint of the keyboard and mouse operated for a long time to be 90 degrees. In this way, it is possible to avoid the occurrence of shoulder and wrist slipping and hunch due to long-term fatigue due to long-term sitting posture.