Common problems with chairs
1. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, our factory has 20 years of office furniture production experience.
2. Can you provide free samples?
Yes, please contact our sales confirmation.
3. How is your quality control?
A: We have a professional QC team consisting of 5 members to test the products and packaging before delivery. We will control the quality of goods during all mass production. We guarantee that our customers are 100% satisfied with all our products.
4. Can your products be customized?
Answer: Yes! We create exactly what you want according to your ideas and according to your design requirements. In fact, most of our models can be customized according to material, color or size. You can also provide us with your design plan, and we will make a new mold for you according to your specified requirements.
5. What are your main products?
Including office partitions, executive desks, conference tables, file cabinets, coffee tables, office sofas, various chairs, etc.
6. Do you have a showroom?
Yes, we have a showroom with an area of more than 100,000 square meters.
What kinds of chairs are there?
Top chair, official hat chair, rose chair, backrest chair.
Classified by material: solid wood chair, glass chair, iron chair, plastic chair, fabric chair, leather chair, foam chair, etc. Classified by use: office chairs, dining chairs, bar chairs, lounge chairs, recliners, special chairs, etc.
What is the standard size of the chair?
1. The seat height of the standard chair size
Seat height H = calf socket height + heel thickness-proper clearance
2. The seat inclination and back inclination of the standard chair size
The angle between the seat surface and the horizontal plane is called the seat inclination angle α; the angle between the backrest and the horizontal plane is called the back tilt angle β.
The seat inclination angle α is 1-4 degrees (back chair and armchair), or 3-6 degrees (folding chair), the angle difference is 1 degree; the back inclination angle β is 95-100 degrees (back chair and armchair), or 100 -110 degrees (folding chair), the angle difference is 1 degree. For sofas, α is 3-6 degrees and β is 98-112 degrees; reclining chairs are even larger.
3. The seat depth of the standard chair size
Seat depth T=The horizontal length of the thigh in a sitting position is over 60mm (clearance)
4, the standard seat width of the chair size
The inner width of the front edge of the armrest B = human shoulder width + winter clothing thickness + activity margin
5. The height of the backrest of the standard chair size
The backrest height L is greater than or equal to 275mm, and the size difference is 10mm.
6. Armrest height of standard chair size
The appropriate vertical distance from the upper surface of the armrest to the seat surface is 200-250mm.
What is the purpose of the chair?
A tool for people to sit and rest and chat
How to lower the office chair?
1. Find the handle on the support rod of the office chair. It is generally obvious and easy to find.
2. Sit on the office chair or press down on the office chair with your hands.
3. Lift the office chair handle found in the first step, and the office chair can be lowered.
What types of office chairs are there?
Office chairs generally refer to chairs that are used for desk work in a sitting posture. They are all styles of back chairs. They mainly include executive chairs, conference chairs, mid-shift chairs, visitor chairs, meeting chairs, training chairs, and so on. According to different materials, it can be divided into PU leather office chairs, leather office chairs, mesh office chairs, cloth office chairs, plastic office chairs, and so on.
According to the different groups of users, it is divided into work chairs, conference chairs, meeting chairs, supervisor chairs, staff chairs, boss chairs, and so on.
Are massage chairs good for the human body?
Massage chair massage has certain benefits. Massage chair massage can dredge the meridians, make blood circulation, and maintain the balance of yin and yang in the body. Generally, after a reasonable massage, you can feel muscle relaxation and joint flexibility, invigorate people, eliminate fatigue, and play an important role in ensuring physical health. Therefore, reasonable use of massage chairs to massage has certain benefits for the health of the body.
What are the parts of a general auditorium chair?
Seatback panel, armrest mechanism, writing board, standing foot, sponge, cloth, spraying, rebound.
What are the characteristics of office back chairs of different materials?
1. Leather office chair: breathable and comfortable, especially suitable for air-conditioned rooms, the price is higher.
2. PU office chair: imitated leather texture, good workmanship, good comfort, slightly cheaper price, and not as durable as leather.
3. Mesh office chair: full of elasticity, good air permeability, relatively cheap, dirt-resistant, and easy to wash.
4. Cotton office chair: good air permeability, soft and comfortable, and less resistant to dirt.
5. Plastic office chair: The sitting feeling is hard and uncomfortable. Generally, it needs a cushion, which is easy to clean and easy to store.