Regardless of whether it is foreign or domestic, mainstream ergonomic computer chairs are mainly made of mesh fabric in order to protect the comfort and health of the human body in all aspects. Not to mention the function, the most direct thing is that the breathability of the mesh chair is better than that of the leather computer chair, which makes it more comfortable for sedentary people and bosses to sit. Therefore, this type of chair is very common in the office.
The first method: suitable for situations where there is no vacuum cleaner at home.
1. First use a feather duster to clean up the dust;
2. Put a little detergent in clean water first, put the rag into the water, and wring it dry;
3. Use a rag to scrub the chair several times;
4. Gently scrub with a soft brush, and then air dry. To dry quickly, you can also consider using a hair dryer, but don’t blow it for too long.
The second type: suitable for vacuum cleaners, preferably high-temperature cleaners.
1. Remove dust first. First, use a vacuum cleaner to fully absorb dust to absorb dust particles as a whole. Without a vacuum cleaner, use a feather duster to clean up the dust in order to remove the dust as a whole;
2. Dilute the cleaning agent, or fill the water tank, and then spray the cleaning agent on the computer chair;
3. Let the cleaner stay on the computer chair for a period of time to let the stains get rid of the fiber;
4. Pump and wash with a high-temperature cleaning machine, and then dry with a dryer. If you don’t have these electrical equipment, use a soft brush to gently scrub, and then air dry.